We’re launching a new program that teaches and rewards collegiate leaders for taking on the biggest challenge of the year — transitioning a new team of club leaders into office.
Starting today, Tespa Chapters will be able to access the beta version of our online Transition Guidebook, a step-by-step tutorial that walks you through every step of the transition process, from planning to applications to interviews and beyond.
Chapters that complete an Officer Transition Program for their school — regardless of whether or not you choose to follow the steps suggested in the guidebook — will be able to claim an exclusive gift for new and graduating officers after completing certain requirements, outlined below.
Alongside the Transition Guidebook, we’re also giving all collegiate leaders access to a Resource Pack of pre-made templates, forms, and tools that you can use to save time and maximize quality on your program.
RULES & REWARDS
Chapters that complete an Officer Transition Program for their school will be able to claim an exclusive gift for your new and graduating officers after completing the following requirements.
- Complete and show proof of an application process and onboarding process for new officers.
- Host and show proof of an orientation event or ceremony for new officers.
- Provide a summary of your chapter’s Officer Transition Program, including contact information for your new officer class.
- Onboard all new officers into MyTespa for the upcoming school year.
- Submit an official recap containing all of the above information.
Tespa will begin accepting recaps and shipping packages in early March. Chapters that choose to follow the Transition Guidebook will have the option of submitting an optional early package request form before their orientation event to receive the officer gifts in time for their event.
Chapters that choose to complete their own program separate from the program outlined in the Transition Guidebook will still be eligible for all Officer Transition Program rewards.