Tespa's fourth annual Summer Retreat returns to Irvine, California this August!
Each year, Tespa Chapter Leaders work tirelessly to grow thriving gaming communities, build epic esports experiences, and provide a home to thousands of students on their campuses. That's why each year, our team works to build a summit that celebrates the success of our leaders and gives them a chance to connect with each other, learn from industry experts, and return home energized and equipped to take on the new academic year.
Introducing: The Tespa Summer Retreat 2018
The Tespa Summer Retreat brings together collegiate leaders from across the industry to collaborate on best practices, develop leadership skills, and tackle some of the biggest topics in gaming and esports.
This 3-day event will take place from August 3-5th in Irvine, California. For those who are accepted to the program, the Retreat will be an all-expenses paid experience, including travel, rooming, and food. Applications are open to all chapter officers, with a maximum of one representative per chapter.
- Enrolled full-time or part-time in a university for the 2018-2019 year
- Hold a position in your chapter’s leadership team for the 2018-2019 year
Retreat Attendee Quotes
- "One of the biggest factors in my success as a chapter leader was attending the Summer Retreat. That weekend completely changed my life. It changed everything for me."
- "Honestly I can not begin to explain how much I got out of this trip. I feel like I learned so much. This trip solidified my passion."
- "The connections I made with other attendees are truly profound and life changing."
- "Overall, the food was unique and unlike anything else I've had and I enjoyed it."
Applications are due by June 18th at 11:59pm PDT.