Class is now in session!
The return to campus this fall means reconnecting to student life and new opportunities in competitive gaming through Tespa programs. New and returning Tespa members have access to a world of exclusive merchandise and digital items, as well as the inside track to some of the most thrilling esports competitions in North America. Our network of Tespa chapters are the backbone of collegiate esports, and this academic year we’re upgrading our event-support partners and offering new unlockable rewards for achieving chapter milestones.
- Open-signup leagues, open for registration now:
- Overwatch® Collegiate Championship: Preseason—multiple teams per school, earn ranking for spring season
- Hearthstone® Collegiate Championship—team-based format with three players per team
- Tespa Collegiate Series: Heroes of the Storm® Preseason—ladder system with weekly and seasonal rewards
- StarCraft® II Collegiate 1v1 & Team Brawl—for both solo players and teams of three
- Registration open now for the Spring Hearthstone Varsity Division
- More leagues to come
- New Tespa Plus member shirt and merchandise
- New online workshops and student events, open to all
- New unlockable member benefits for getting involved in tournaments and events
- New Loot Drops from Tespa, Blizzard, and other gaming partners
- Access to Skill Trees with tutorials and rewards for achieving club milestones
- Event support programs with customizable bundles and new partner items
- Earlier access to updated Welcome Kits
Stay tuned to tespa.org and our Discord and Twitter channels for information on all Tespa membership, chapter, and competitive programs this fall.