School’s out for the summer, but there’s no better time than now to start your summer training arc and take your leadership skills to the next level.
The Tespa Leadership Academy is an all-expenses paid crash course in all things leadership, hosted at the Blizzard Headquarters in Irvine California from July 26-27. Join us for a summer of networking, workshops, mentorship, and surprise activities — all designed to show you how to level up your community. Connect with the greatest collegiate esports leaders in our network and make meaningful relationships that will last a lifetime.
- Enrolled full-time or part-time in a university for the 2019-2020 academic year
- Hold a position in your chapter’s leadership team for the 2019-2020 academic year
Please note that only one representative per school will be selected!
- “Tespa's yearly summer retreat [Tespa Leadership Academy] is one of the best opportunities to further your network, learn from experienced leaders, and create lasting relationships. Nothing else compares to the value it offers to students wanting to move into the industry.”
- “This is a once in a lifetime event to meet collegiate leaders from across the globe. You will inspire others, be inspired, and build relationships unlike any others.”
- “A life changing experience! 11/10 Chapter Leaders would recommend. Legitimately an inspiring turning point in my life. Add every other possible compliment here because this experience deserves ALL of them!"
Ready to earn your ticket to the Academy? Applications are now open!